Why White Label SEO?
- 400 million Google searches are made every day
- 9/10 marketing managers agree SEO is the most effective way to increase sales
- 75% of organisations plan to increase spending in search engine optimisation in 2012
The Opportunity for Your Clients
- Being found at the top of search engines like Google and Bing increases website traffic, lead generation and sales.
- Search engine optimisation is so effective because people are telling you exactly what they are looking for, exactly when they want it. You can target people throughout the buying cycle from the initial research stage when they search for generic “what is” and “how to” keywords through to buying keywords including ”best”, “prices” and “compare”.
- Google has changed the way its results are prioritised in recent months and now slow download speeds, high bounce rates and outdated content are being penalised.
- There is now a major advantage for technically-compliant websites with regularly updated, engaging content to quickly rank ahead of the established competition.
- Your offsite reputation is just as important as your onsite optimisation and continuously growing high quality links from relevant third party websites, online reviews and brand mentions are critical factors in ranking at the top of the results.
- Appearing on the 1st page of results for competitive keywords may take 3-12 months to achieve dependent on where the website is ranking now but your return on investment will greatly improve over time, making SEO one of the most cost effective forms of marketing available to most types of organisation.
- SEO Audit – We identify the keywords to optimise the website for and how best to apply them to the content. Plus a technical audit gives actionable recommendations to help resolve the issues currently preventing the web pages from ranking in Google effectively.
- SEO Strategy – If you’re redesigning a website, we can research your target customers and find out what content they are searching for and structure the website around the content. This process is much more effective than auditing an existing site once it launches.
- Linkbuilding – We actively create new links to the website by building relationships with relevant websites and blogs related to your sector and writing articles to syndicate via content platforms. This raises awareness of your products and services with the right target customers as well as creating links to your website. The more links the website has the greater its reputation and the higher it ranks in search engines.
- SEO Consultancy – We provide advice, reports, insights and campaign plans to continuously identify new quick wins and ensure your best keyword rankings are maintained.